[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

gmbh0000 at gmail.com gmbh0000 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:53:40 UTC 2011

Man, I'm not even for us having an individual article on this-it belongs in the Rick Santorum or Dan Savage articles-but this relentless barrage of bad faith assumptions is ridiculous. You're inferring a conspiracy to smear Santorum by enlarging the article. I hope you realize you're alienating people who would have supported the original position that the article wasn't worthy of Wikipedia. At this point, I'm staying clear of the Santorum neologism article by a good ten feet. This 'debate' isn't worthy of the mailing list.