[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Will Beback will.beback.1 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:10:06 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We discussed this a couple of days ago at our meet-up.

Jayen466 has a long history of harassing Cirt, an editor who has created
dozens of featured articles on a variety of topic. He has engaged in
widespread forum shopping in an apparent effort to foment opposition to
Cirt's editing. I am concerned that he seems to have used a Wiki meet-up as
yet another venue. The editors who had said they would attend that meet-up
include:
Acalamari
Charles Matthews
Deryck Chan
Magnus Manske
Rich Farmbrough
Silas S. Brown

I see that Charles Matthew has participated in this thread. Could he or
another editor who was present describe the tone of the discussion, and
whether Cirt was mentioned by name?

-Will Beback