[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 17:28:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM, George Herbert
<george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Santorum himself seems to have a decent level of understanding that
> the phenomena is out of his control and not something he should try to
> suppress, despite being personally offended.

I suppose he could change his name? To his mother's maiden name or
something. Apparently Ryan Giggs was born Ryan Joseph Wilson.
Something I never realised before. Giggs is his mother's maiden name.

Fred, thanks for pointing out the thread on foundation-l.

Carcharoth