[WikiEN-l] Encyclopedia Dramatica

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Tue May 17 16:19:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, 17 May 2011, David Gerard wrote:
> The new site has indeed had about 0 verifiable third-party coverage.

But the problem is that it's being treated as a "new site" and therefore all
the notability and such has to start from scratch.  How do we determine that
something remains the "same site" or is a "new site"?

If the Washington Monument was torn down and rebuilt 2 miles to the west as
"Washington Monument West", would we need to determine separate notability
for the Washington Monument West and the Washington Monument?