[WikiEN-l] WYSIWTF

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:04:13 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Magnus Manske
<magnusmanske at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> 3) Clicking outside the edited section should do something (ie, prompt
>> you to save or abandon)
>
> What if you want to copy something from outside the section? (Assuming
> paste would work...)

Good point.
>> 4) Double-clicking inside the edited section still does its default
>> behaviour (edit the whole page)
>
> Is it possible that you turned that behaviour on in your user
> settings? It's off by default, AFAIK.

Yes, I do have that setting on. I mentioned not as a "help me,
double-click is doing the wrong thing" but because lots of other
people will probably have it on, too. So it's something to be aware
of, and if there's any way of killing that behaviour while editing
with FTW, then do it...

Steve