[WikiEN-l] WYSIWTF

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:26:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Magnus Manske
<magnusmanske at googlemail.com> > >Nice :-)

> Update : WYSIFTW now with auto-collapsed references!

Hey Magnus, not sure if you're looking for more feedback, but, I just
tried the section editing and:

1) Can't paste into it (ctrl+v). Other keys also don't work right (home, end...)
2) Can't edit the last character of a section
3) Clicking outside the edited section should do something (ie, prompt
you to save or abandon)
4) Double-clicking inside the edited section still does its default
behaviour (edit the whole page)

However...this is really cool. And not just for newbies. It instantly
makes it much more appealing for me to make a minor change, because
it's so much faster (one less page refresh). Please keep going with
it.

Steve