[WikiEN-l] Analysis of 8 years of AfD discussions

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:53:36 UTC 2011

I think they do analyse more than just those 500. Read further down,
and you get to this bit:

"The analysis of a large sample of AfD discussions (200K discussions
that took place between November 2002 and July 2010) suggests that the
largest part of these discussions ends after only a few
recommendations are expressed."

The links on that website are not that visible in some colour schemes.
There is a link right at the bottom to the PDF of the published paper.
That might be the one that tells you more about their methodology.

Carcharoth