[WikiEN-l] Analysis of 8 years of AfD discussions

MuZemike muzemike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:57:52 UTC 2011

However, it says they have made the "500 longest AfDs freely available".
Those would still reasonably be outliers as far as AfD in general are
concerned, assuming the past several years (only from my observations of
trawling and participating in AfDs as either an editor or as a closing
admin) AfD gets somewhere between 70-100 new deletion discussions per day.

-MuZemike