[WikiEN-l] Flagged Protection update for May 13

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat May 15 00:08:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Liam Wyatt <liamwyatt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes William,
> you must remember that "the Wikipedias - SERIOUS BUSINESS!" proof:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_wikipedias_serious.jpg and no sense or
> humour or lighthearted banter will be tolerated here. That kind of  behavior
> belongs over at Uncyclopedia (which our new logo seems to resemble a bit)
> :-)

We have an official [1] admins version of that:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/File:I_IZ_SERIUS_ADMNIM_THIZ_IZ_SERIUS_BIZNIS_lolcat.jpg

[1] Not really [2].

[2] However, I'll be happy to write up an essay on it and propose
promoting it to policy, to stop thinking about the other essay/policy
furballs going on at the moment on enwiki.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com