[WikiEN-l] Flagged Protection update for May 13

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Fri May 14 23:53:39 UTC 2010

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata

On 14 May 2010 23:40, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:

> On 05/14/2010 03:34 PM, Ian Woollard wrote:
> > On 14/05/2010, William Pietri<william at scissor.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> No worries! If I had thought somebody were suggesting wheel warring on
> >> enwiki, I'd ask 'em about it too.
> >>
> > It's not acceptable *ever*.
> >

> Ok. What I have learned here is that joking about admin powers in an
> attempt to get more people to test out the FlaggedRevs beta did not go
> over well. I'll avoid that in the future.
>
> William

Yes William,
you must remember that "the Wikipedias - SERIOUS BUSINESS!" proof:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_wikipedias_serious.jpg and no sense or
humour or lighthearted banter will be tolerated here. That kind of  behavior
belongs over at Uncyclopedia (which our new logo seems to resemble a bit)
:-)