[WikiEN-l] The new look to Wikipedia

Amory Meltzer amorymeltzer at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:00:44 UTC 2010

Delete and protect are in the dropdown arrow next to the star on the
upper-right.  Block is where it always was, on the toolbar on the
left, but you have to click the arrow to display the menu.  The reason
none of your scripts worked is that they are all in
[[User:WereSpielChequers/monobook.js]].  The new skin is called
vector, so just copy all of that over to
[[User:WereSpielChequers/vector.js]]

~A