[WikiEN-l] Looking for thoughts on statistics

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:02:30 UTC 2010

It did evolve from that, and it made very good sense in that context,
to avoid having the name of a victim given undue & unfortunate
prominence. It makes sense in some other BLP contexts also, but its
expansion to a general rule is what was absurd. BLP1E should, in my
opinion, have been confined to a convenient way of explaining NOT
TABLOID; that we do not write articles about someone whose involvement
in something was incidental of of no actual importance.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.