[WikiEN-l] Notability for FLOSS - the public's reaction

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:38:23 UTC 2010

Hopefully someone will write a proper history of the FLOSS
(free/libre/open source software) movement someday. As someone who has
sometimes tried to find sources on early 20th century stuff where it
seems no-one wrote a history, I certainly hope the FLOSS history
doesn't end up the same way.

Carcharoth

PS. But (having had to find out something about swings) at least we have these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swing_%28seat%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swing_boarding