[WikiEN-l] Problem with the pending changes review screen.

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:14:06 UTC 2010

The crux of this issue is that to revert individual edits one has to go to
the page history, the pending changes review window does not permit this.

Gmaxwell and I have worked out a step-by-step process for even the least
technical reviewer to follow.  You can find it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Reviewing#Step-by-step_.22how-to.22_for_reviewing_multiple_edits

Best,

Risker/Anne