[WikiEN-l] Medpedia

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:21:11 UTC 2010

Fair points. It got me thinking, though. What proportion of Wikipedia
editing is automated? Or rather, what proportion of edits would be
considered "human" as opposed to "something else" (done on autopilot
or using a bot)? This is a different question to what proportion are
automated imports - that sort of question is something I've been
meaning to ask at Commons, and also trying to find out what proportion
of pictures get used in a recognisable way (and what is done with
pictures that are unlikely to ever be used).

Carcharoth