[WikiEN-l] Living people task force discussion for this week

Keegan Paul kgnpaul at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:41:09 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've adjusted the meeting time for the weekly discussion to 0:00 UTC, still
on Monday, 21 February.  We're also moving the discussion to
#wikimedia-strategy so that Philippe's bot can more affectively log, as well
as making sure that this is Wikimedia, and not Wikipedia.

Meeting agenda can be found here:
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/Living_People/IRC_Agendas

<http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/Living_People/IRC_Agendas>Check
back to the strategy main page to see links to remit, previous meeting
minutes, draft of Recommendations (this month's project), timeline, etc.

Email me anytime if you have questions on how to participate!

~Keegan
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan