[WikiEN-l] Webypedia - another doomed alternative to Wikipedia

Carl (CBM) cbm.wikipedia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:57:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:56 AM, WereSpielChequers
<werespielchequers at gmail.com> wrote:
> but as they evidently haven't sussed that Wikipedia is in truth the
> encyclopaedia largely written by anonymous IP editors,

Perhaps that is true in some areas, but the articles I edit on
wikipedia (on mathematics) are almost completely written by registered
editors.  If you'd like to explain what criteria you use for "largely
written", I would be interested in testing whether articles in various
fields meet that criteria.

- Carl