[WikiEN-l] Superusers?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 00:39:26 UTC 2010

On 27 August 2010 01:18, Ian Woollard <ian.woollard at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Remember that we do have DRV for
>> controversial decisions. A simpler change, which I've proposed before, would
>> be  to require admins to give a rationale for their close on any AfD that is not
>> unanimous.

> They still can say more or less whatever they want, it doesn't remove
> bias from an administrator in any way. The bias is often in who
> decides the AfD.

To swing this, you'd probably need quite a large amount of AFD closure
data demonstrating (preferably inarguable) bias. Ideally, you'd need
to show that it was inherent to the process, rather than because of a
few individuals not sufficiently checking their biases at the door.

(this is evaluating your arguments, rather than an opinion on whether
what they argue for is good or not)

- d.