[WikiEN-l] FBI vs. Wikipedia

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Aug 9 13:13:38 UTC 2010

Well, I tried that and quickly found

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FBI_Badge.jpg

That is not a logo but a badge and fits right inside the statute Mike and
the FBI are discussing.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000701----000-.html

I've nominated this for deletion. There may be others. Also, this is a
object not an image. It presents the same problems as an image of a
statue.

Fred