[WikiEN-l] Destructionism

William Beutler williambeutler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:03:09 UTC 2010

But Eventualism implies that articles will get better over time, that the
article's value over the long term matters more than its value in the short
term. I think Destructionism raises the point that article quality goes in
both directions, which is a point worth making whatever it's called.

And to those asking for an example, not to be glib, but here's a place to
start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Delisted_good_articles