[WikiEN-l] PR consultants: perhaps Wikipedia is not the ideal promotional medium

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Fri Apr 2 19:51:33 UTC 2010

I think continued monitoring of an article by a skilled PR operative
would result in an informative, well-referenced article, which notes, but
does not dwell on negative aspects. As noted, such an effort would have
to integrated with our usual editing patterns.

Here's the question: If you can't tell it's PR, is there anything wrong
with it?

Fred