[WikiEN-l] FlaggedRevs test wiki needs you!

Brion Vibber brion at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 29 00:24:20 UTC 2009

Apparently due to some miscommunications, a lot of people didn’t realize
that the FlaggedRevs labs test wiki has been active and waiting for
people to poke at it for a month, since just before Wikimania!

We need interested people to be get up as local administrators to try
out the the per-page stabilization settings (accessed via the ‘protect’
tab); by default most pages do not activate FlaggedRevs in the
configuration we’re testing for English Wikipedia.

I’ve added a couple quick notes to this affect on the main page:
http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

We're collecting some folks to be bureaucrats and help set up more test
admins so we can get things going quick!

Also posted on the Wikimedia tech blog:
http://techblog.wikimedia.org/2009/09/flaggedrevs-test-wiki-awaits-you/

-- brion