[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia: the Journal

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:30:26 UTC 2009

I have an old 1900's or late 1800's encyclopedia here. It says that the sun
must be powered by some unknown process - they knew it couldn't be fossil
fuels, but radioactivity and fusion were yet to be discovered then.

If someone writes a paper and knowledge later advances, let the paper be
updated; provided the update is also peer reviewed it'll mean the topic's
paper is always latest knowledge. Not how it traditionally works, but in a
number of ways, better.

FT2