[WikiEN-l] Newyorkbrad's speech at Wikiconference New York

Newyorkbrad (Wikipedia) newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:57:02 UTC 2009

Readers of this list who have not already seen or heard it may be interested
in a talk I gave in July at the 2009 Wikiconference New York.  The (somewhat
pompous) title of the talk is "Wikipedia, the Internet, and the Future of
Privacy."The video of that talk has now been posted and is available at:
http://www.archive.org/details/nywikiconf_newyorkbrad_26july2009

Please note that my talk actually begins about 9 minutes into the video,
following some discussion about logistics of the day, etc.

Later in the day, there also was a session where I answered some questions
regarding my talk.  The video for the Q&A is not yet available, but I will
post the link to it when it is.

Newyorkbrad