[WikiEN-l] Geno Delafose birth year verification?

Doug Henkle henkle at pobox.com
Thu Oct 15 14:34:46 UTC 2009

Editor assistance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geno_Delafose
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Geno_Delafose&diff=227724744&oldid=177273394
- 18:21, July 24, 2008

Geno Delafose's birth year was changed from 1971 (as documented in
"MusicHound Folk", page 212, by Walters & Mansfield, 1998) to 1972, by

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/68.84.78.64

      This user has no Talk page.  How do I contact this user to find out
the source of this update, a more recent book, the artist Geno Delafose
himself, other?  I am attributed on the current page as the source of the
1972 date, but I am not.  I will not change Wikipedia's year back to 1971
if I feel someone may have better information, and I will not change the
year to 1972 on my site until I know the MusicHound verified 1971 I have is
incorrect.
Doug Henkle - mailto:henkle at pobox.com
P.O. Box 1447, Oshkosh, WI 54903-1447