[WikiEN-l] September 11, 2001 coverage

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:44:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Marc Riddell
<michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have had the opportunity to read, and to review, all of the English
> Wikipedia articles, materials, and various lists related to the September
> 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States; and I want to thank, and to
> congratulate, everyone who contributed. Wonderful job! It is an excellent
> example of what a truly collaborative community can do.

I completely agree. It's a curious paradox that the subjects that are
the most controversial, difficult and will-to-live-draining often end
up being some of our finest articles.

Out of all that vicious discussion and difficult collaboration, often
something fairly great emerges. It's just too bad it drives so many of
our best editors insane.

--Oskar