[WikiEN-l] Docs look to Wikipedia for condition info: Manhattan Research

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:21:13 UTC 2009

On 27/05/2009, Ken Arromdee <arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:
> That too is an example of being overly literal and avoiding common sense.

Please explain how removing publicly available, legal, verifiable,
information from the wikipedia is common sense again?

I think this is madness. And further, I don't have to follow it
anyway. You're espousing censorship, but it's a *core value* that the
wikipedia is *not* censored. But it's only a *guideline* that we don't
include typical dosages. ergo: we don't have to follow it.

--
-Ian Woollard

"All the world's a stage... but you'll grow out of it eventually."