[WikiEN-l] [WIKIEN-l] It's probably nothing, but ...

Alex Sawczynec glasscobra15 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:11:58 UTC 2009

I got the same message yesterday from a [[User:The One & Only Fools and
Horses]], which doesn't appear to be blocked yet. Was I the only one that
received it? Also, this seems to be a (somewhat?) legitimate account...sort
of. A different user, [[User:El-Pabloski]], is attempting to take over this
name by simply moving his user page to the new name's location. Does this
mean whoever actually had the account was the one that sent the email, and
not Pabloski? I'll leave this to people more technically capable than myself
to solve the mystery.

- GlassCobra