[WikiEN-l] [WIKIEN-l] It's probably nothing, but ...

Tim Starling tstarling at wikimedia.org
Mon May 25 00:56:56 UTC 2009

Brian Gatens wrote:
> I got the same message from user 'Rx StrangeLove' the other night. To whom,
> if anyone, should it be reported to?
> Brian

You should report it to me, so that I can laugh about it being
Wikibomb III.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Undelete&target=User%3A216.148.246.134&timestamp=20040827145727>

For those poor souls who can't read Wikipedia's community history
archive (a.k.a. Special:Undelete):

<http://bjaodn.org/wiki/Revenge_of_Bad_Jokes_and_Other_Deleted_Nonsense#From_User:216.148.246.134>

Not sure where the second one is. This is at least the third though.
Don't worry folks, if worst comes to worst, we'll just unplug the
servers from the wall. Then for a short time while we fix up any
damage, you'll have to edit Wikipedia by post. We'll have teams of
trained monkeys standing by to do the retyping.

-- Tim Starling