[WikiEN-l] Docs look to Wikipedia for condition info: Manhattan Research

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 08:59:38 UTC 2009

I see what you are saying now, and I agree. Asking every editor to
check every article to that level of detail is not feasible. The
amount of checking done should be determined by the reason for the
edit. Still, even if you spot a typo and go and correct it, I would
still check you aren't helping to "legitimise" a previous run of
vandalism edits. Always worth checking the recent history no matter
what edit you are making.

Carcharoth