[WikiEN-l] Docs look to Wikipedia for condition info: Manhattan Research

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon May 25 01:34:12 UTC 2009

Of course I agree with you Carcharoth.  When you revert vandalism, you
should make sure you're not reverting to previous vandalism.

But what was asked was "what if you are reverting to *incorrect*
information".  That's not the same as reverting vandalism.  We cannot expect each
vandalism reverter to know whether George Bush was born in Texas or Maine.

Simple vandalism is one thing.  Reverting to "This drug is used to treat
diabetes" is a quite different animal.  I'm sure you would agree.

If we expect *each and every* vandal reverter to suddenly also be an expert
in that article, than we're going to be facing a big problem.  There simply
aren't that many experts to handle the vandals.  I hope you can see this
point.

Will Johnson