[WikiEN-l] Catherine Crier

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sun May 24 13:08:30 UTC 2009

> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Judge-Turned-Journalist Files Wikipedia Defamation Complaint in Her Old
>> Court
>>

>> http://www.abajournal.com/news/judge-turned-journalist_files_wikipedia_defamation_complaint_in_her_old_cou/
>>
>> Here is the edit complained of:
>>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Catherine_Crier&diff=prev&oldid=269415002
>>
>> by 75.17.15.39 an ip address use by AT&T
>>
>> Fred Bauder
>>

> That's not the IP address name in the suit, Fred.
>
> We already addressed this several days ago on Wikipedia Review.
>
> http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=24370
>
> The IP address named in the brief is:  75.16.196.192
>
> Did you look at the court documents?  How did you conclude that
> 75.17.15.39
> is also culpable?
>
> Greg

Here is another insertion of the material:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Catherine_Crier&diff=prev&oldid=263745950

by 75.17.12.84 another AT&T Internet Services address

75.16.196.192 also resolved to AT&T but specifically to Southwestern Bell
but shows no edits to Catherine Crier. That may not mean the address is
wrong.

Fred Bauder