[WikiEN-l] NPOV and how to find and maintain it

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:09:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Andrew Turvey
<andrewrturvey at googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]

But of course.  The agreement of the editors testifies to its
neutrality; it does not define it.

What the original poster (I can't remember who that was!) seemed to be
saying was "NPOV is what consensus says it is".  That is backwards and
plain wrong.

--
Sam
PGP public key: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sam_Korn/public_key