[WikiEN-l] someone after non-active admin accounts

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:30:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would hope RFA is good enough to weed out people stupid enough to
> respond to such things...

Hey, you wanna hear a really stupid thing *we* could do? The exact
same thing! We write emails to a bunch of inactive admins, pretending
to be disgruntled wikipedia-haters asking for their accounts, and if
they bite, we ban and de-admin them! It would be like a sting! Or
entrapment! Or something! We'd be like the Dirty Harry/Lethal
Weapon/Archetypal-amoral-movie-cop of the internet!

Or not... whatever...

--Oskar