[WikiEN-l] Rod Liddle, Spectator, on his Wikipedia article

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Wed May 6 17:31:32 UTC 2009

Maybe he hit preview and never saved the edits? :-)
Or he edited the wrong article (you never know, it could be that simple).
Ask him if he knows what "preview" and "diff" means.

Hmm. What was the date of all this again?

I've found vandalism on the *talk* page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Cristiano_Ronaldo&diff=281261008&oldid=281162798
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Cristiano_Ronaldo&diff=281261088&oldid=281261008

Surely it couldn't be that simple?

Carcharoth