[WikiEN-l] Sourcemonkeys

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Thu Mar 26 18:26:25 UTC 2009

Libraries already do this for us. At least mine does. There is a health
database, for example. It was not what I was looking for. I was looking for
a book summarizing the role of elements and vitamins, their greatest natural
sources, manufacturing, their purpose in animals --had it in 1996-- quite a
bit more interesting than Earl Mindell. Stuff like that is probably in the
database, and it is nothing I can sit down and try to remember and then find
support for. I probably could not read the whole database now at the library
in my lifetime.
_______
You can find about 135 hits in pubmed from a search on [[white cabbage
ulcer]]. Red cabbage lends a more appealing colour to pineapple smoothies,
and the pineapple's flavour completely overpowers the cabbage. Research on
cabbage juice obscures the benefit of fibre in a recipe for morning
sickness.

news:7c402e010903121355h52b76b4ev72bf200b9a0b441 at mail.gmail.com...