[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia isn't just a good idea - it's compulsory

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 21:55:13 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/25/2009 1:34:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

> I don't think the IWF will make that mistake again. I never thought
> I'd see so many people being so outspokenly against a charity
> dedicated to fighting child pornography!>>

That response misses the point.
This "Charity" operates as a black box, not only censoring but refusing to
acknowledge that their acts are hidden, unknowable and possibly arbitrary.

We need this level of censorship?  No.  What this "charity" should do, is
operate in an open manner with appropriate levels of communication with the
public it claims to be serving.

Big brother is not what we crave.  It's what we seek to destroy.  It's what
we should all seek to destroy.  This charity needs to step forward, apologize
for their indecency and change their method of operation.

Will Johnson