[WikiEN-l] Automatic death flagging?

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Thu Mar 19 02:13:39 UTC 2009

I tend to think that the only thing that could be automatic in this case is
when the article is created, and someone puts it into [[category:Living
People]], then a {{blp}} template pops into the talk page; there would be no
automatic deletion of the {{blp}} template. And yes, nodding to WODDUP,
false deletions from the category are hard to deal with.

{{blp}} could go into anyone's talk page.
I would not mind at all if it went into mine,
especially since someone deleted it.
_______
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Brewhaha@edmc.net
In keeping with about eighty percent of my USENET history, I will be using
the freenet.edmonton.ab.ca domain, which maps to the same Internet Protocol
numbers.