[WikiEN-l] The sharpest criticism of a protein-only or geneticshypothesis regarding [[prion]]

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Mar 15 20:26:35 UTC 2009

"Thomas Dalton" <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a4359dff0903100918q58900db2i508fca10c3776a06 at mail.gmail.com...
> 2009/3/10 Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com>:
>> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm in a similar position - I think this should be on the talk page
>>> where people that have the faintest idea what "jenetiks" is might be
>>> around.
>>
>> It appears to be an alternative spelling for genetics.
>
> From context, I don't think so.
>
> "Someone objected to the new section on jenetiks being stricken with the
> conclusion that genetics is the cause."
>
> That sentences uses both words and seems to suggest they are somehow
> alternatives. I could go and look it up, I guess... hang on.
>
> It seems the word doesn't exist... Now I'm even more confused.

They sound the same, so they are homonyms.
I *did* not write that way in articles.
Even "hav" is a mistake.
I am excluded from talk pages.
I want to write a song that equates "Lawyers and Crack-heads" in the title.
It will not get me any points in civility.
_______
The reason why you're homeless is because you're full of snow.