[WikiEN-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

Emily Monroe bluecaliocean at me.com
Sat Jun 27 21:49:20 UTC 2009

Just to add my voice in the conversation...

I also don't think it's a good idea to have a mailing list to have
dispute resolution to happen. Too much can happen. People will be
unable or unwilling to join, etc. *About* resolution is another
matter--I have no opinion about that.

I also find it kind of ironic that a discussion about dispute
resolution will cause a dispute.