[WikiEN-l] Google Starts Including Wikipedia on Its News Site

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:51:17 UTC 2009

Can someone set up a Wikipedia space page that lists the articles featured
on Google News? The articles will already be under closer scrutiny, for the
same reason they're on Google, but it might be good to have a page that
people can scan for blatant problems and use as a focus for improvement.

Nathan

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:

> Such awesome responsibility we have now...
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/22/technology/internet/22wiki.html
>
> This includes an explanation of why these links were seen only
> occasionally.
>
> Fred

Your donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia Foundation
today: http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate