[WikiEN-l] RFC on paid editing

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:17:17 UTC 2009

Regular editing is problematic to some degree as well. What we lose is
flattery we will gain in accuracy & completeness. It is much easier to
revise  an article to remove the puffery that to supplement an
inadequate article.

How many articles as submitted actually comply with all WP
requirements? The power of WP is the open group editing, and this
would not  be compromised.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.