[WikiEN-l] A new solution for the BLP dilemma

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:55:49 UTC 2009

Obviously the bids don't cite Wikipedia.  It's not uncommon, though, for the
decision maker to run a quick Google search.  Now if exploitation is going
to happen, Wikipedia happens to be one of the easiest platforms to exploit.
Wikipedians try to manage our BLP problems, but very often we fail.  Do we
shrug off legitimate complaints as easily as you advise?  Perhaps this is a
philosophical/ethical difference.  I say we look for solutions.

http://durova.blogspot.com/