[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] en.wiki migrated to new search backend

Amory Meltzer amorymeltzer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:44:41 UTC 2009

Well, of the five, the fifth is irrelevant, and the first will be obvious
automatically once you start typing.  WP:S has the descriptions copied
verbatim (admittedly poor), but I think we all know how often that gets
viewed.  I'd be neglect to introduce something else to the search bar itself
for fear of clutter, but if you search and don't get redirected to a page,
it would make sense to have a quick tiplist to help users out.

~Amory