[WikiEN-l] If anyone ever says Wikipedia is too deletionist

elipongo at gmail.com elipongo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:23:29 UTC 2009

It has to do with license compatibility - Commons has a strict policy that all material be available under a free license that includes commercial use. Would he, his heirs, or his estate object if the photo of the poem was modified to be used in a fast-food ad or for a hate group?

And while en.wiki does allow fair use, having the entirety of the poem is likely a stretch of our policies - so it should be removed from the article too.

-Elias Friedman (elipongo)