[WikiEN-l] How wikipedia could link into File Protection.

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 09:47:18 UTC 2009

 When full protection is used, then it should stay until it is changed to semi-protection.
We should not have a type of protection that allows admins to make *content* changes willy-nilly.
When an article is in full protection, admins should not be making content changes, except perhaps to revert changes that were the problematic ones in the first place.

<<Jay's original email refers to using this when there has been an edit
war - in other words when full protection *is* used currently.>>