[WikiEN-l] How wikipedia could link into File Protection.

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:39:16 UTC 2009

Maybe. But innovation is no bad thing, and if a disproportionate number of
ideas are rejected too early rather than explored or trialled, perhaps some
that would find value will be lost.

It's easy to forget that a wide range of processes and tools we take for
granted today started off being considered questionable at their proposal.

FT2