[WikiEN-l] The current purges in English Wikipedia (...and my personal case)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Thu Jul 9 22:01:51 UTC 2009

OK, I'll unblock you, and save you a step in the appeals process, to
unblock-en-l. I can see several things going on, some cultural. There is
no evidence in recent edits, checked by checkuser, that there is any
editing by others or for pay. In other words, this user has, other than
impudently disclosed information about events in the past, done nothing.

Fred Bauder