[WikiEN-l] Bible websites

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Jul 7 18:21:06 UTC 2009

stevertigo wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Charles Matthews wrote:
>
>> So you have your divisive discussion going now.
>>
> Its not "my discussion." For one, it takes two to tango. Secondly, I
> finished it didn't I?

Are you standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier to proclaim this
victory?

>> Explain to me again how this improves the English Wikipedia.
>>
> That would take too long.

Hmmm. Proclaiming victory and admitting defeat almost in the same breath.

>> or just when someone is unselfdisciplined enough
>>
> What do you mean by this? Are you calling Ray "unselfdisciplined" for
> being a vocal atheist?

Unselfdisciplined perhaps, though you do me an injustice to impute such
a motive. I'm just happy to treat religious argumentation with all the
ROTFL that it deserves.

Ec