[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:News suppression (was: News agencies are not RSs)

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Wed Jul 1 18:12:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009, philippe wrote:
> Agreed.  We should legislate/codify/write rules to the norm, not to
> the exception.

One of the suggestions I made was to fix IAR.

IAR is *entirely about exceptions already*.

And even with respect to changing WP:NOTCENSORED, what's so awful about just
saying that something which in fact isn't absolute, isn't absolute?  When
you claim that rules are absolute, people start to believe your claim.  This
is not good.